Friday, September 14 – 1:00pm
1. Manicure & Pedicure at the House of Style by Jamie – Donated by Certified Nail Technician Christie Hartner. Plus, Quilted Flat Iron, Curling Iron and Brush & Comb pouch with 2 pockets – Made & Donated by Shirley Mall. Plus, a Sewing Machine in Maple Cabinet – Donated by Nancy Sparks
2. 1/2 Hog – Donated by Roth Farms & Processed by Clay Center Locker – Ready in 2-3 weeks. Packaged however you want it. Processing sponsored by Union State Bank
3. A $10 meal a month for a year from Brady’s Smokehouse – Sponsored by Citizen’s National Bank & United Bank & Trust.
4. Dwarf Korean Lilac Bush – 5′x5′. Will bloom next spring. Plus, a Blue Double Rose of Sharon – Donated by Bergstrom Greenhouse & Nursery
5..Free Session & Framed 11″x14″ portrait – Donated by Jamie Bloom of In Full Bloom Photography
6. 1/2 Hog – Donated by Roth Farms & Processed by Clay Center Locker – Ready in 2-3 weeks. Packaged however you want it. Processing sponsored by Lippert Grain.
7. Overnight stay for 2 at Prairie Band Hotel & Casino in Topeka – Gift Certificates can be used for food or other merchandise as well. Sponsored by Girton Propane Service and Hess & Sons Salvage in Junction City.
Make checks out to RRC #30307