UPDATED LIST for today’s Benefit Auction for Dylan Easterberg. We’ll start the auction at 1 pm. The phone number to call and bid is 785 632-3771. We’ll allow 5 minutes per item…Bid Big!!
1. ½ Processed Hog – Donated by Roth Farms & Processed by Clay Center Locker – Ready In 2 to 3 weeks. Packaged However You Want It – Processin Sponsored by Valleywide Sales & United Bank & Trust.
2. (3) Doz. Monster Cookies plus (3) Doz. Sugar Cookies – Wonderfully made and donated by Susan Tiers plus (2) Doz. Homemade Cinnamon Rolls -Wonderfully made and donated by Rita Siebold Plus Rock Island Westward – Memories of the High Line – Written, Donated, & Autographed by Thomas R. Lee Plus Hand Painted Wooden Sign “Joy” Painted & Donated by Mary Jensen.
3. Brighton Hand Bag – Kirstie – Black – All Leather – Detailed Construction – No Exchange or Refund – Donated by Ginger’s UpTown – $295 Value
Plus 1 Hour Massage – Donated by The Mane Effect;
Plus Shellac Manicure – Donated by Heather Webb at All That Jazz.
4. 2013 – 2014 K-State Bill Snyder Autographed Football – Original Signature – Sponsored by Hess & Sons Salvage in Junction City
Plus a 2013-2014 Autographed Football – Signed by Alex Smith – Quarterback for the KC Chiefs – Original Signature – Donated by the KC Chiefs.
5. Choice of (4) K-State Men’s or Women’s Basketball Tickets – Based on Available Games – Donated by Rose Pritchard of Pizza Hut – Plus Your Choice of (1) Large Pizza Each Month for A Year from the Clay Center Pizza Hut – Donated by the Clay Center Pizza Hut.
6. (10) Small Square Bales of Alfalfa – Donated by Bill & Terri Lee
7. ½ Processed Hog – Donated by Roth Farms & Processed by Clay Center Locker – Ready In 2 to 3 weeks. Packaged However You Want It – Processing Sponsored by Union State Bank.
8. 2013 – 2014 KU Men’s Autographed Basketball – Original Signatures – Signed by The Whole Team, Including Coach Bill Self – Certificate for Now – Ball is being Signed – Sponsored by Citizen’s National Bank, Girton Propane Service, & Wardcraft Homes, Inc.
Make checks out to: ST. PAUL LUTHERAN CHURCH