Make Snow Day Snow Cream if you want a great way to celebrate a snow day with the kids. It’s a fun tasty treat made with fresh snow. (Stay away from the yellow snow.)
- 1 cup milk any type
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8 cups of CLEAN snow
- Toppings of your choice
- Gather snow by removing the top layer and scooping up some fresh snow. Pack the snow in a large bowl.
- Add milk, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Mix all of the ingredients together, but do not over mix!
- Place in cups and the toppings of your choice. Serve immediately, it will melt quickly.
- Unfortunately you can not store snow cream in the freezer for later, it would turn solid.
- This recipe doesn’t work well with the electric ice cream maker, as it is too hard on the motor.